Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Advent Day 3 & 30 Weeks

Seeing how today is Tuesday I have the usual baby #2 update for everyone : )  Today I got to see TWO doctors......lucky me!!!  I started off with my normal OB and after a few measurements was sent on my way.  Tom had met us there and took Mason home so I headed to the mall to do a bit of Christmas shopping without my four year old sidekick! 
Then came the high risk doctor appointment which ment a full ultrasound with baby measurements.  Here are a couple of peaks.....he was moving a lot and always had a foot or hand or both covering most of his face!

He is still measuring big and is tipping the scales at 4 lbs 3 oz putting him in the 93% tile!
Everything looked awesome and my fluid level was great so we are still steady as we go : )  I am starting to be uncomfortable at times and wake up every couple of hours to go potty and change positions but that is not anything I can't handle or really be thankful for.

As for my sidekick and his Advent activities here he is today....
  
I just love his skinny jeans : )
 And he loves his hat.....which is just like his cousin's Caleb's hat.  
(Who he fell in love with while they were visiting!)

Ok on to our project.....
We picked a simple one today just because it was a busy day...
Simple but fun!  Mason loved the glitter and just kept dumping and dumping it : )  

Oh and the letters in the background..... not the baby's name but decore for the boys train themed room!

No comments:

Post a Comment