Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Advent Day Seventeen & 32 weeks!

Today is Tuesday so that means I had two doctor's appointments!  We decided to use it as an opportunity to have a family day : )  Tom and Mason came to my first appointment and then we went to lunch!  We ended up at a sushi restaurant.....now if you know us you are probably thinking WHAT!!!!  There is one close by my doctor's offices and a friend took me there a few weeks ago and it was yummy, so today Tom was down for something new.  We had a GREAT meal and even better time together. 

Don't worry I only ate fully cooked food....but this one Tom had and I just had to take a picture...it is such a piece of art!
Oh yeah and of course Mason and Mommy shared some chocolate icecream cake!  Then it was time for me to head to doctor #2 and the boys headed to the mall.  Tom was hoping to do a little shopping but Mason convinced him to play at the playground instead!  What is really better then that anyways????
Here's a little sneak peak from today.  No 3d today cause the placenta was blocking the view!  No worries we have ONE more chance!!!  Thats right we only have one more check with the High Risk doctor before we start getting ready for baby #2s arrival!  
Nothing new with me or baby just listen to my body and dont over due it!

Once I was done I picked up the boys and we headed home.  
While I glued all the pieces together from yesterday's project this was happening......
Yup snuggling while playing Lego Star Wars together!  Nothing better then that ♡♡

A great day was had by all!

I even got a bit creative. ...

Now off to bed.....if only I would sleep more then a few hours at a time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment