Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Friday, December 19, 2014

Visiting Santa

Today Daddy, Granny and Pa took Mason to see Santa.  Like the years past they went to the Reindeer Festival. .......here are some pics of the trip

Feeding the Reindeer
Sitting in Santa's sleigh
 Driving with Daddy

Taking pictures
Feeding the goats.

The Santa pictures and more from the visit are on the camera so since I am still laying in a hospital bed those  pictures will come later!

Speaking of laying in the hospital here is a little update on me and baby #2

Since we both have been behaving I was able to not be on all the monitors all day....just an hour every so often.  So far so good.  We have officially cleared the 48 hour mark with steroid shot #1 and 24 hours for shot #2.  This just means we have reached our very first short term goal. Now we go for hitting 33 weeks (Monday).  I am taking it one day at a time.....

I did have a special visitor tonight who gave me lots and lots of snuggle time...
And we even played with Legos!
 Miss this little guy so much ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment